Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Herb Garden



This winter felt so cold and dark, I just couldn't wait for spring to come... So I decided to bring it into my home a bit early. After perusing Pinterest for a few hours I found a few ideas for indoor herb gardens. None of them seemed to fit my needs perfectly, so I combined a few ideas from multiple sources and came up with a plan that worked best for me. I got my husband interested in the idea, and so we set off to Home Depot. We used pre-made garden trellis that had space for nine different herbs. We used small jars and peet pots to plant the herbs in. We then attached each pot to the trellis using some jute. Because we don't get a lot of daylight we also bought some clip lights and some light bulbs that are made for plants. After a few weeks they seem to be growing strong, and we can't wait to use some of our herbs.


No comments:

Post a Comment